About This Course:
This event shares the skills of ‘art nude’ photography and is an ideal follow on from our ‘Flashes Of Inspiration’ workshop.
This next level course is ideal for the enthusiast to the pro, and packed with really useful content, not just on lighting but the real world stuff, that also has to work well such as posing.
Shooting to achieve high quality images, befitting what the genre should be about, this has proved to be an inspiring day for those shooting with portable flash as their main lighting, but also outside on location working alongside daylight.
Upcoming Workshop Dates, Locations And Further Information:
Further dates for this workshop will be announced soon.
Some of the content covered:
- Off camera wireless flash control explained.
- Working with flash and ambient light outside.
- Working with flash and ambient light inside.
- Sculpting your subject with or without light.
- The right light shaping accessory for the effects desired.
- Posing techniques.
- Finding and using the right location.
- Practical sessions throughout.