When: Saturday September 14th 2019.
Where: Park Cameras, West Sussex.
Level Of Content: Intro/intermediate/Advanced.
‘Shoot It With Studio Lighting Portrait Photography’ Workshop
Portraits are such important photographs.
From the beginner to the pro, this event has plenty to offer anyone wishing to shoot high quality portraits with studio lighting. Still regarded by many as the ‘ultimate’ lighting tools.
It is an ideal follow on from our ‘The Lighting Studio’ workshop, or for those having a good understanding on studio lighting basics.
It covers in much more depth, lighting specifically for portraiture, from home, to office to studio and other environments
Those attending leave with a wide range of lighting skills, plus other techniques for producing high quality portraits in colour or monochrome, regardless of face/body shapes.
Some of the content covered includes:
- Judging your subject and how to light them to enhance/hide key aspects.
- Shooting soft lighting portraits.
- Shooting hard light portraits.
- Environmental Portraits.
- Sculpting your subject with or without light for head shots to full length images.
- Shoot classic techniques such as ‘Rembrant’ lighting, High Key and others.The right light shaping accessory for the effects desired.
- Finding the right pose and angles.
- The right lens for the right reasons.
- Clothes and accessories – the best look.
- Practical sessions throughout.
Suggestions To Bring:
Delegates are requested to bring a lens of between 85mm to 135mm (Full frame) or equivalent. A ‘macro’’ or ‘micro’ lens of similar focal lengths is also ideal. And if desired, standard or wider angle lenses are optional, but not a necessity.
Further details and how too book via our partners booking page please: