When: Wednesday August 28th 2019.
Where: Park Cameras, (West Sussex).
Level Of Content: Intro/intermediate/advanced.
Speedlight School ‘Portrait Photography Inside/Out’ Workshop.
I am delighted to be returning to Park Cameras for one of our most praised workshops. This Speedlight School ‘Portrait Photography Inside/Out’ Workshop is packed with real world advice all about ‘The Portrait’ from the traditional to the contemporary, shot inside or out.
Delegates find the content very useful, the kind of thing that once you know ‘how’ stays with you going forwards. The day includes practical sessions throughout, to help the event make it fun as well as informative. People have a great time as the workshop comes together logically step-by-step.
From the enthusiast to the pro, high quality portrait photography in a flash. So if you own one or more Speedlight/Speedlight or other portable flash, let me show you the tricks of the trade for eye catching and memorable images. In a fun and inspiring way, resulting in first class results.
Some of the content covered includes:
- How to light and sculpt your subjects with Speedlights.
- The best lighting arrangements for different face and body shapes.
- Explore the head shot from business to beauty.
- Understand and bring to life the ‘Environmental’ portrait with lighting attachments that work well with Speedlights.
- Shooting outside – working with or against natural light.
- Dealing with glasses, skin issues and more.
- Step – by – step easy to assimilate and repeat lighting scenarios.
- Q & A Throughout.
- Practical sessions throughout.
Suggestions To Bring:
Delegates are requested to bring a camera, a Speedlight/Speedlite and a lens of at least 85mm (Full frame) or equivalent. A ‘macro’’ or ‘micro’ lens of similar focal lengths is also ideal. If desired, standard or wider angle lenses for the environmental portrait elements, or longer focal lengths are optional but not a necessity.For further information and or to book please follow this link to our hosts Eventbrite page: