I am pleased to say that one, very helpful workshop, designed to help navigate successfully through one of photography’s big days is coming to Sussex in late May.
Maybe you have a one off day, or are starting to shoot weddings, this is a very helpful and genuinely practical road map.
‘Shoot That Wedding’ – Photography Workshop…
Shooting a wedding is one of a photographer’s busiest days. And so many things must come together to make it a success.
We offer this informative and inspiring step – by – step workshop, for those shooting the ‘one off’ wedding.
Maybe even looking to start a career? Or simply wishing to add too they’re existing wedding photography skills,
Warmly received for its logical content, it is based on our real shooting experiences, offering a step-by-step roadmap for the big day.
It tackles the ‘how’ to take the key shots throughout the occassion plus lots on the ‘nitty gritty’ from organising ourselves, to navigating the event ‘warts an all’.
Also the kit you need, and how to use it allied to the right techniques.
A great framework to work from, it gives a firm foundation to capturing the big day, with practical advice throughout.
Some Key Areas Covered Include:
- What you need to communicate & find out.
- Your pre-wedding day planning & preparation.
- Your shooting order/list.
- Working out your timings.
- Dealing with people such as officials, catering and venue staff.
- How exactly to get those shots before, during, and after the service.
- Equipment choices – what you really need in cameras, lenses and flash.
- How to use portable flash quickly but well – inside and out.
- Setting-up the formal shots.
- Capturing those ‘reportage’ images.
- Important story telling ‘extra’ images.
- Composition and posing tips.
- ‘Wedding Belles’… more creative shots of the bride when there is time.
- The main men, shooting images of the groom and his best men.
- Dealing with different wedding styles and the shots they need.
- Telling the day’s story.
- Maximise your working with a second shooter?
- Why sun, wind or rain cannot stop you.
- Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter…be prepared.
- Some nice touches.
- Pitfalls to avoid.
For booking details and further information, please: