When: Saturday December 29th 2018.
Where: Park Cameras, Burgess Hill (Sussex).
Level Of Content: Intro/intermediate/advanced.
I am pleased to say that our popular workshop ‘Speedlight School, Flashes Of Inspiration’ is coming to Sussex in late December. A great way to get up to speed and master what your Speedlight/Speedlite can achieve.
About This Informative Course:
This ‘Flashes Of Inspiration’ workshop can simply take years off of the flash photography learning curve.
It has already helped countless photographers of all levels over many years, always updated to keep it current.
A great foundation course for flash. It draws on Johns hard to match professional experience.of shooting with portable flash.
‘Flashes Of Inspiration’ is packed full of clear step-by-step guidance for the beginner to the pro.
It is suitable for all levels of photography skill. and various types of subject. Also any camera and flash system.
Some of the content covered includes:
- A overview of flash and how it works.
- Understanding your flash unit’s controls and information displays.
- Understanding your options with camera exposure modes and other camera settings combined with flash.
- Flash unit exposure modes – what they can and can’t do.
- Get the best ‘in hotshoe’ results.
- Working with flash inside & out.
- Understanding & using fill-in flash.
- Demonstration of lighting quality, and how to control it.
- Real world guidance and demonstration of practical lighting solutions for common situations.
- Wireless off camera flash shooting – shaping your light and subjects.
- Useful third party light shaping tools.
- Q & A throughout.
- Course Notes Supplied.
Please bring your camera, flash and a lens (around 85mm on full frame), plus plenty of storage space as this day has practical shooting components to help cement the content throughout.