When: Saturday August 11th 2018.
Where: CameraCal, Sussex.
Level Of Content: Intermediate/Advanced.
Nikon D850 ‘Mastered’ Workshop.
Combing our Nikon heritage/expertise and extensive use of the system professionally, I am pleased to say, we will be offering a small number of dedicated workshops to specific Nikon cameras.
A content of step – by – step exploration for the serious photographer (enthusiasts or professionals), combined with interesting and very practical elements. I believe, based on regular feedbaxk that this unique approach, is hard to match for usefulness and scope.
The day takes an honest and inspiring approach, not just to the camera but also your system and shooting techniques. Our courses are known for being ‘fun with facts’.
Put simply, it shortens the learning curve for any Nikon D850 shooter, saving time and money in the long run, with content you will not find elsewhere for the stills photographer. So if you want to extract the most from the D850…
Some of the days content includes:
- Step – by – step advice on setting up your camera to meet your specific needs.
- Correct explanations and demonstrations of exposure tools such as histograms, metering patterns, HDR and more.
- Truly unlocking (NEF) Raw file potential.
- Dynamic Range in the real world. Maximising a key D850 strength.
- Get great Jpegs out of the camera.
- Getting your colours right.
- Autofocus refined and explored.
- Major technical tools explained and joined up to work together.
- Fully realise the possibilities of this multi format camera for various needs and workflow scenarios.
- Practical sessions to allow you to shoot high quality images to go away with.
- Further Nikon system and third party advice.
- Q&A Throughout.
Our prices include all tuition during the workshop, tea and coffee service in the morning and a buffet lunch. The course will start at 10.30am and finish at 4.30pm
Please bring your camera, flash and a lens (around 85mm on full frame), plus plenty of storage space as this day has practical shooting components to help cement the content throughout.
For more information and or to book, please Click Here to go to our partners web site.