When: Saturday March 7th.
Where: Park Cameras, Burgess Hill, Sussex.
Level Of Content: Intro/intermediate/advanced.
Shooting a wedding is one of a photographer’s busiest days. And so many things must come together to make it a success.
This informative and inspiring step – by – step workshop helps with its clear and practical roadmap.
It is suitable for those shooting the ‘one off’ wedding to those looking to start a career? Or simply wishing to add to their existing wedding photography skills.
Warmly received for its logical and inspiring content, it is based on our practical wedding photography experiences, offering a roadmap for the big day.
It tackles the ‘how’ to take the key shots throughout the wedding day, plus lots on the ‘nitty gritty’ from organising ourselves, to navigating the event ‘warts an all’.
Also the kit you need, and how to use it alongside the right techniques.
A great framework to work from, it gives a firm foundation to capturing the big day, with practical advice throughout.
Some Of The Content Includes:
- Your pre-wedding day planning & preparation.
- Your shooting order/list.
- Working out your timings.
- Dealing with people such as officials, catering and venue staff.
- How exactly to get those shots before, during, and after the service.
- Equipment choices – what you really need in cameras, lenses and flash.
- How to use portable flash quickly but well – inside and out.
- Setting-up the formal shots.
- Capturing those ‘reportage’ images.
- Important story telling ‘extra’ shots.
- Composition and posing tips.
- ‘Wedding Belles’… more creative shots of the bride when there is time.
- The main men, shooting images of the groom and his best men.
- Dealing with different wedding styles, and the shots they need.
- Telling the day’s story.
- Maximise you’re working with a second shooter?
- Why sun, wind or rain cannot stop you.
- Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter…being prepared.
- Some nice touches.
- Pitfalls to avoid.
For more information and to book, please:
Alternatively bookings can be made direct with the store by calling 01444 237070.